The E-MOTION partnership is looking for the participants of the short-term joint staff training event for pre-school, primary school teachers, psychologists, experts in pedagogy, therapists, teacher’s supervisors, academic level experts in psychology and pedagogy and teacher trainers.
The aim of the activity is to discuss, evaluate and define possible way of the use of the tool by stakeholders and organisations responsible for early child education.
Training is aimed at people who have an impact on the content provided in schools and have the opportunity to implement the model.
The event will take place on 24.05.2021 – 28.05.2021, in the headquarter of University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin, Poland.
Participants of the training will gain:
- the knowledge of high sensitivity (sensitivity of sensory processing and environmental sensitivity)
- the knowledge about the functioning of highly sensitive children in the school and home environment
- the ability to use the sensitivity identification tool
- the ability to support highly sensitive children and create conditions for their proper development
- the competences of conscious work for the development of children, especially highly sensitive children, both in the peer group and individually
- the competences in using tools and methods to support families, teachers of highly sensitive children
THE TRAINING WILL BE ORGANISED ONLY IN ENGLISH.
- University of Economics and Innovation in Lublin
- Universidad de Alicante
- Città metropolitana di Roma Capitale
- JOUDG “Breshia”
- Expert Psy Asociatia Psihologilor Specialisti
- Universidad de la Laguna
The registration is opened till 28.02.2021.
In order to register please fill in the data required in online form: